The American Hospitality Institute offers training and certifications to hospitality leaders in various disciplines.
Training and testing are available for the certifications listed below. Applicants must achieve a minimum score of 70% on the certification exam. The cost of each certification is $500. To apply, or to see if you qualify, click on the link for the certification that you are interested in.
- Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Manager (CHHM)
- Certified Revenue Management Specialist (CRMS)
- Certified Restaurant Operations Manager (CROM)
- Certified Digital Marketing Director (CDMD)
- Certified Theme Park Operator (CTPO)
- Certified Airline Operations Manager (CAOM)
- Certified Luxury Spa Executive (CLSE)
- Certified Casino Operations Professional (CCOP)
- Certified Luxury Cruise Manager (CLCM)
- Certified Events and Meetings Manager (CEMM)
- Certified Bed and Breakfast Operator (CBBO)
- Certified Hospitality Engineering Manager (CHEM)
- Certified Entertainment & Activities Executive (CEAE)
- Certified Hospitality Valet Operator (CHVO)